South Africa is marked by several distinct ecosystems from inland safari destination’s like the Kruger National Park that covers vast shrublands populated by big game; to the Western Cape encompassing lush winelands around Stellenbosch and Paarl, wild beaches, craggy cliffs at the Cape of Good Hope, forest and lagoons along the Garden Route, and the city of Cape. Not to forget KwaZulu Natal, with it’s beaches, mountains and savannah populated by big game.
Here at VM consulting we are proud to be a part of this.
Exciting times are here for the tourism and hospitality arena, and we are very proud and privileged to be part of the journey with our clients.
We have the ability to assist Tourism Associations on their journey into the world of Mobile Apps.
Through the design of custom mobile apps we are able to:
- Increase awareness not just for the associations, but for the members or establishments within the associations.
- Drive economic growth, increase development and environmental sustainability within your association.
- Generate awareness for your association.
- Increase tourist flow and bums in beds for members.
- Open “doors” to the modern tourist.
View the infographic and find out the benefits of Mobile Apps for Tourism!