Compliant processes for more efficient operations.
If you work in manufacturing, pharmaceutical, life sciences or in any industry that requires compliance with strict regulations and industry standards, M-Files makes daily content and quality management and compliance easy. Quality control is seamless with M-Files, a proven professional enterprise content management system that lets you centrally organize, manage and track the important documents, information and processes typical in manufacturing firms, pharmaceutical companies and life sciences organizations. M-Files even support lean manufacturing practices and quality management programs that ensure efficient and ISO-compliant manufacturing processes.
With M-Files, you can:
- Manage technical documents, like specifications and plans, project files, drawings, CAD files, and more.
- Automate processes to increase reliability and repeatability while eliminating errors, delays and duplicates.
- Make documents accessible from anywhere – even when no Internet access is available – with our remote and offline access capabilities.
- Facilitate team collaboration and avoid conflicts and data loss when one person overwrites the changes of another with our check-in/check-out and co-authoring features.
- Create secure document access permissions with Windows Active Directory support.
- Automatically record all document activity with a log and audit trail.
And that’s just the start. Select an industry to learn more about how M-Files can work for you:
Pharmaceutical/ Life Sciences
M-Files provides direct support for compliance with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 (related to managing electronic records and electronic signatures). Learn about M-Files’ audit trail of all document activity and secure activity tracking by individual. More »
Maintain certifications for ISO 9001:2015 and other manufacturing standards. See how M-Files uses a unique audit trail and log of all document activities. More »
M-Files assists with reducing risks to avoid financial losses and more, by controlling the rising regulatory requirements, higher expectations of corporate governance and controls. More »