As a Business Development Representative, you will play a critical role in driving our success. You will need to grasp the fundamentals of the M-Files document management software solution, have an engaging personality and professional approach that will enable you to connect with prospective customers, evaluate their needs and communicate how M-Files will improve their business. Your day-to-day tasks will consist of:
- Prospecting and Winning new customer accounts.
- Qualifying potential customers via the phone and email.
- Conducting daily online demos and onsite meetings with prospective customers demonstrating the M-Files Solution.
- Generating proposal agreements.
- Negotiating complex sales cycle to close.
- Calling upon your existing network of contacts that are prospects for M-Files.
- Based in Guateng.
- Some travel required.
- 2 to 5 years of sales experience in a technology-centric environment. A history of success in selling one or more of the following — Document Management, Database, ERP, CRM solutions is strongly preferred. EDUCATION: IT degree/ diploma or equivalent work experience in software and solution sales.
- 2 + years of sales experience along with the ability to conduct a professional, persuasive remote/online/onsite meetings and software demonstrations experience.
- Proven work ethic and ability to effectively build and manage a sales pipeline.
- Proven ability to communicate and demo product strengths/benefits with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to listen to the customer and translate their needs into actionable pre-sales tasks and new business proposals.
- Ability to overcome objections and challenges.
- Working knowledge of Windows-based environments and Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with solution selling, document, and content management systems is a plus.
- Own Vehicle and Valid Driver’s License necessity.