Are you ready to become part of an International IT Revolution?
The individual will be responsible for supporting our existing client base, as well as working on new DMS projects along with our team.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
SOLUTIONS SALES CONSULTANT
As a Business Development Representative, you will play a critical role in driving our success. You will need to grasp the fundamentals of the M-Files document management software solution, have an engaging personality and professional approach that will enable you to connect with prospective customers, evaluate their needs and communicate how M-Files will improve their business. Your day-to-day tasks will consist of:
- Prospecting and Winning new customer accounts.
- Qualifying potential customers via the phone and email.
- Conducting daily online demos and onsite meetings with prospective customers demonstrating the M-Files Solution.
- Generating proposal agreements.
- Negotiating complex sales cycle to close.
- Calling upon your existing network of contacts that are prospects for M-Files.
- Based in Guateng.
- Least two years experience in selling software solutions.
- Some travel required.
Email Your CV to: email@example.com Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
As a Developer and Solution Expert, you are a key part of the services team and will play a critical role in driving our success for providing customized solutions. You will need to become an expert in the M-Files document management software, and have an outgoing personality that will enable you to relate to customers and help discern their needs and determine how M-Files can benefit their business. Your day-to-day tasks will consist of creating modifications to user presentation layer, using the API interface into the core M-Files server to provide additional functionality for specific customer projects, and providing advanced scripts to customize system behaviours.